Menu Planner and Free Printable

Alhamdulilah yesterday I started formally menu planning and today I have stuck to it. Yay! MashaAllah hubby listened to me read him the weeks menu and has also helped in getting the items necessary for the week. Monday is Market day!

I created my own menu planner on the computer and made it available for other moms who need an idea of making a menu planner or you can simply use the one I made.

It was quick and fun for me. There are some days of the week where will we be out for dinner and we have already planned what to bring for our travels for when we are out

Are you using a menu planner? It adds some organization in my life alhamdulilah looking forward to doing the next weeks menu :)

PDF:  Traditional Muslimah Homemaker Menu

Happy Homemaking!

Comments

Popular Posts