Saturday, December 17, 2011

Garlic Bread


Alhamdulilah I am so excited, I really enjoy making bread it enhances my mornings. I have learned that making bread helps my iman...

I won't start making bread unless I have made my salat, because I feel as though it is a more blessed experience when I am spiritually caught up in prayers.. also it helps me get up early for prayer, bread making has been a real blessing mashaAllah, so it is much more than cooking, I am spiritually benefit from it mashaAllah :)





Garlic and Cheese Bread In Under an Hour: Ingredients
  • 2 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking powder
  •  1 cup. cheese
  • 2 tablespoons sugar.
  • 3 teaspoon garlic powder.
  •  ¾ cup milk
  • 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
  • 1 egg





  1. Mix together the flour, sugar, garlic powder and cheese in a large mixing bowl.
  2. Whisk together the vegetable oil with the milk and egg.
  3. Stir the wet mix into the dry ingredients.
  4. Pour the mix into a greased 1lb loaf pan.
  5. Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until a sharp knife inserted near the middle comes out clean 
This is bred is so good inshaAllah the next time I will make it even cheesy inshaAllah and this is really good with spaghetti and for lunch on its own. This is another bread the family enjoyed mashaAllah

2 comments:

  1. InshAllah Sis I'm making this tonight with our spaghetti dinner! I will let you know how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to know the results!! inshaAllah

      Delete

Let's keep it positive, what's on your mind?