Alhamdulilah I am so excited, I really enjoy making bread it enhances my mornings. I have learned that making bread helps my iman...
I won't start making bread unless I have made my salat, because I feel as though it is a more blessed experience when I am spiritually caught up in prayers.. also it helps me get up early for prayer, bread making has been a real blessing mashaAllah, so it is much more than cooking, I am spiritually benefit from it mashaAllah :)
Garlic and Cheese Bread In Under an Hour: Ingredients
- 2 cups flour 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 cup. cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar.
- 3 teaspoon garlic powder.
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- Mix together the flour, sugar, garlic powder and cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the vegetable oil with the milk and egg.
- Stir the wet mix into the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mix into a greased 1lb loaf pan.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 350°F for 50-60 minutes or until a sharp knife inserted near the middle comes out clean
This is bred is so good inshaAllah the next time I will make it even cheesy inshaAllah and this is really good with spaghetti and for lunch on its own. This is another bread the family enjoyed mashaAllah