Reflecting and Nesting

Here I am On  my due date....

We did a lot of cleaning and I have been getting messages about if I had the baby yet and so on.

Guess little baby isn't ready yet and to be honest I'm not..not today. I'm excited to meet this little individual who I have grown close to without seeing him/her.

Are you a boy... or girl? Is the question I have been getting often.

And I think....
Well, It doesn't matter, as long as youre healthy..  ten fingers ten toes a beating heart..a  little nose alhamdulilah you  will be loved that I can guarantee.
Anxiously awaiting your presence to join us..they say my hands are full already... full of blessings is what I say, and I would never turn away from or turn down extra blessings mashaAllah.

The  boys prepared the room for this big moment




Happy to share with my TMH friends, my thoughts as we prepare to turn to the start of the next chapter inshaAllah. New addtion means new schedule. I've found a system that works for us and it will help us organize life for homeschooling, homemaking, and everything else! InshaAllah i will be able to share soon.

My twin sister has arrived just in time and its quite a surprise, the children are happy to see their cousins         and my sister has offered to come help, so thats pretty great! My husband has been such a big help and  blessing, I'm glad for and thankful for all the love and kindness Allah has sent this way.

Well, subhanAllah, Ive done  more reflecting this pregnancy and one of my thoughts is that..our hearts can love so many people and not diminish with the increase of people! The heart is amazing, and this feeling called love. People often ask how did I get to enjoy homemaking, and I say..I enjoy what I do because the people I do it for bring me joy.

As often said.... it's done with love.

Theres more to be done around here so I will  keep it brief...

Guess this is my last update for now :)  I pray all  the previous blog post were beneficial!

Please don't forget to make duaa, share and if you can donate <3 Team Rahim Homebirth Dream

Comments

  1. Masha Allah sister,I'll have more and more kids and their blessings.
    I'm really impressed and inspired too.
    Alhamdulillah.Allah hu Akbar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asalamu alaikum, what nice reflections, and I'm happy you're receiving all the help and support from your love ones. All the best to your family inshAllah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam aleikoum my sister I discovered your blog I am a convert sister France I have 2 children educated at home and I expect another baby on April 5 we will also welcome home if God permits us! We are a green family soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Masha Allah my dear sister. You have shared your beautiful life experience. Every Muslimah will be benefited from your blog. Thanks for inspire us...!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let's keep it positive, what's on your mind?

Popular Posts