Noor Box Rocks!

SubhanAllah I happen to be on Facebook and I saw this page called Noor Box ! I was instantly in love with this awesome educational tool! This month the theme is the bee!! Our son T2 is known as The Bee and loves to learn about bees Alhamdulilah We received our bee theme Noor Box and needless to say, there were excited faces (not including sleeping T5- who missed the action)

The children and I talked about what is responsibility and how we can bee more responsible at home and the masjid. Each child took a turn writing on the chart on what they can do. Also in their box there was stickers they could place on the flowers for every responsible thing they do each day. MashaAllah Alhamdulilah my children rushed towards doing responsible task and I was truly impressed!
 Just a side note, if you have more than one child you can purchase a sibling kit for 8.00 Alhamdulilah.

What's in the Noor Box?

"Each month your child will receive a box filled with projects, activities, and / or stories relating to Islamic values and virtues.

The themes of the boxes are based on four subject areas- Art, Nature, Heritage, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math). 

Inside every box will be at least two activities around the particular theme of the month with supplies to complete each activity. 
Other supplemental activities will be suggested to carry the theme further. In addition, there will be a monthly virtue included in each box supported by verses from the Quran and Hadith. 
The child will learn about the virtue and ways of incorporating it into his or her daily life."- Noor Box Website 

The children loved going on a scavenger hunt, the kit supplied even cool sunglasses and magnifying glass.

A great way to encourage team work They worked together to find all the items on the check list and took turns reading the list.  I really loved seeing their excitement and screams as they filled their bag! 

I love that we were provided with seeds for planting to help with nectar and pollinating. 
Also honey sticks and two little candies were well received!  

I would love for everyone to get their box!! Deadline to order for this months box is August 12th!!! Also they have a special going on through the 12th- 15% off of a 3 month subscription using code BEE15 during checkout at www.noorbox.net !!!! Mention me and we both get 10.00 credit InshaAllah! Which really helps when you want to order a sibling kit mashaAllah.

Seriously a great addition to your educational tools, whether you are homeschooling or not mashaAllah. Its really fun. My children will definitely want next month's box.

What can I say...
Noor Box Rocks!!!!

Comments

  1. I did not know where to post this but i just received my lemon grass deoderant and I love it. I also posted it on my Facebook page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great!!! You can tag me please

      @Ameera Rahim <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Let's keep it positive, what's on your mind?

Popular Posts